Hooray for nursery!!! I like Glen copying Ada's pose. Nice.
Too funny!Yeah for Glen and Katie - free babysitting during Church!!!! Enjoy!
best post yet! When can we come see you guys again?
you guys are so rad. Rad= glens pose.
aww ya'll are creative!!
man, you are so funny. i love reading your blog and i love you. thank you for your existence.
Hi guys, Im glad to see you are having lots of fun and loving the east coast.Tiffany and I are doing nursery right now and love it. When it warms up we are definitely going to have to do some chalking on the sidewalks.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hooray for nursery!!! I like Glen copying Ada's pose. Nice.
Too funny!
Yeah for Glen and Katie - free babysitting during Church!!!! Enjoy!
best post yet! When can we come see you guys again?
you guys are so rad. Rad= glens pose.
aww ya'll are creative!!
man, you are so funny. i love reading your blog and i love you. thank you for your existence.
Hi guys, Im glad to see you are having lots of fun and loving the east coast.
Tiffany and I are doing nursery right now and love it. When it warms up we are definitely going to have to do some chalking on the sidewalks.
Post a Comment