Friday, May 14, 2010

Near and dear to her heart

This morning Ada woke up with a funny lump in her pajamas. Upon investigation, I found it was three pacifiers. Don't worry, she still had one to use.
Count em, all four.
What do you hold close to your heart?

Ada's new coat (clearance) was a must for this seasons breakfast couture.

It will be hard to beat the first 15 minutes of today.

4 comments:

Donnie and Jennilee said...

haha thats funny!!

Alex said...

Ada looks so BIG in her pajamas! I hold pacifiers close to my heart as well. Lucy's pacifiers. We always make sure to have at least two ready when we go to bed for middle of the night "reboots."

Anonymous said...

CUTE

Jon and Chelle said...

Katie, she is getting soo big. And I think she looks more and more like you. Hope you are all doing well =)