That giant slide looks amazing. I would love to do a Philidelphia vacation. Unfortunately I don't think it's in the budget this year. Plus I want my kids to be a little older when we do an East Coast trip so they can absorb more of the history. Hope you get some visitors though!
i'm so sad you are doing all these things already without me! i will have to come back once a month and get my "katie and ada" fix at all these fun places!!
Oh you are making me home sick! How I miss all the wonderful things Philly has to offer. I think Timmy and I are coming this Fall, do you think they'd let us do all the kid stuff even if we don't bring em?!
8 comments:
we are in!! see ya in a couple weeks!! ok probably not, but i wish we were!!
That giant slide looks amazing. I would love to do a Philidelphia vacation. Unfortunately I don't think it's in the budget this year. Plus I want my kids to be a little older when we do an East Coast trip so they can absorb more of the history. Hope you get some visitors though!
Where is that playground? We need to take the girls for another play date! Miss you!
Now that is cool. What is that?
SOLD!! Man I miss you guys!
i'm so sad you are doing all these things already without me! i will have to come back once a month and get my "katie and ada" fix at all these fun places!!
love ya!!!
I wish! :) Looks like FUN
Oh you are making me home sick! How I miss all the wonderful things Philly has to offer. I think Timmy and I are coming this Fall, do you think they'd let us do all the kid stuff even if we don't bring em?!
Post a Comment