Friday, July 16, 2010

No Such Thing as a Razzberry

We checked. But we did get blue, black, and rasp. (and peaches and apricots.)
The View, a la hayride.
We tried to show Ada how to tell if berries were ripe, but I have a feeling her poor tummy was full of green berries by the end of the morning.
yum!

These are peaches. Trust Ada. She has called them peaches all week while eating them. I don't have the heart to tell her that shes really eating plain ol' apricots.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh that looks like so much fun and all that fresh fruit looks so delicious! Fresh picked berries are the best. You had a very cute helper too. :)

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

YUMMY... what orchard did you go to? Lynvilla? that would be a fun outing

Christine said...

So fun! I'm jealous of all that great produce. Enjoy the peaches, Ada.

robyn said...

Did you lick a Snozzberry? Did it taste like a snozzberry?

looks like tons of fun! i wish i got to go.