Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I had unlimited hours in the day....

I would be like her-

She started with $365 to clothe herself for a year. Every day she wears a new thing she created using a frumpy $1 thrift store dress.

Often I think these types of things (doing something every day for a year) are a little hokey, but I can't help but love this one. Although, I don't think I could pull off some of the more choice muumuu fabric.

What would you do with unlimited hours?

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Thanks for sharing! What a fun blog!

Jennilee said...

that is so freaken amazing!!

Dustin Family said...

You're so cool Katie!! I love reading your blog! :) Looks like you guys have lots of fun adventures!!

The Romneys said...

I looked at that blog too and was in awe. I can't believe she has the time to sew them and then goes out somewhere fancy every single night. Quite the life.

Sara said...

whaaat? i'm in love.

Alex said...

Seriously now. The girl must not have to do anything for a living. I would catch up on my sleep. And Hunger Games if it ever gets here. Maybe this afternoon. Movie time! Even though the sun is shining and it's not oppressively hot.

kelly said...

oh my gosh katie, you could totally do this. (well, yeah, if you had a little more time).

Real Life Roberts said...

Hey I found you from Jenny S's blog... WOW! If I only had the time... I am loving her work!