A few of my old roommates were going to be in D.C. for a weekend, so we went to join the festivities. Arlington can put on one mean county fair. Pig races and all!

Squinty eyes= loving it. Glen couldn't get her to look away for a moment to smile at the camera, so this is the best you're going to get.
Sorry Sponge-Bob. Maybe another day you can come home with us...


5 comments:
haha i love that ada is loven the pigs. maybe having a farm one day isn't a bad idea!!:)
hahahah looks like Ada got a kick out of them pigs LOL
I love county fairs! And pig racing is the best. The names they give the poor pigs is kind of sad and at the Orange County Fair back home they would let you bet on a pig and if your pig won the prize was a pound of bacon. Animal lovers of the world cringed I'm sure. I thought it was hilarious and good fun. Looks like Ada agrees with me. :)
such a great post! those pictures are great.
I'm glad you guys got these pictures, especially to document Glen's mad skills. Loved seeing you guys!
Post a Comment