Saturday, September 4, 2010

Let's hear a round of applause,

...for the little lady!

Especially because potty training was her idea. Way to go sweet Ada!

Disclaimer: Stickers did not necessarily end up on the correct day. Short fingers can only be so precise with little stickers.

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute! I love the stickers all over the chart. What a big girl!

I am just procrastinating starting to potty train Davin, but now that he's pretty settled in his big boy bed it's about time.

Laurie said...

Yay, Ada! You are amazing!!!! I love her face with the lollipop.

robyn said...

way to go!! she's barely of age!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I am so scared to potty train, I keep tryin to procrastinate it but man I feel like it's our turn next... I need to go get some books for pointers or something! AHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

My neice I babysit is just about done potty training. I used one of my preschool sticker charts and she loved putting stickers on there. Good idea. I cant believe how big Ada is getting. I know I say that all the time but time is flying by us. GOOD JOB ADA

kelly said...

awesome! does she want to come teach the twins?

Christine said...

Boy, that didn't take long. This girl is ADVANCED!!! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Congrats to Ada! And congrats to the happy parents. In our house I feel like it was a total team effort!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Oh, how i wish that Jackson had taken some lessons last weekend!