In an attempt to procrastinate hand quilting Ada's new quilt, I started a new project (this one for nieces and nephews we'll see camping this weekend):
I love the butterflies and the whale. Where did you get your pictures? (I think you know what I mean!) Miss you! When are you going to post pics of the dress you made?
@ Seamore Tomato- For most of them I just found pictures online and posterized them. @ everyone else- I should post a quick how-to. I got my instructions here: http://www.neitherhipnorfunky.com/?p=106
9 comments:
You win, Coolest Aunt. Those turned out so fun!
I love the butterflies and the whale. Where did you get your pictures? (I think you know what I mean!) Miss you! When are you going to post pics of the dress you made?
Cute! You need to teach me!
awesome! teach us!
I have the freezer paper, but Clint's the only one who's done it yet. I guess I haven't got the itch yet.
I love them! They look great! Now I want to do some. :)
so cute. how did you do this?
@ Seamore Tomato- For most of them I just found pictures online and posterized them. @ everyone else- I should post a quick how-to. I got my instructions here:
http://www.neitherhipnorfunky.com/?p=106
Procastinate as many times as you want! We LOVE the shirts!
Post a Comment