Oh this is the BEST! You guys are so clever! I love it.
You guys are the coolest! Great costumes!
Awesome. :) Now, are the frames attached to the back of you? And can I see Ada's costume?
awesome costumes!! i'm so glad i'm related to you. you guys have the best ideas!
Too cute - it's so you and I love it!
You are so fun to see every year... how creative! What was Miss Ada?
Best costumes ever! Who did the painting detail?
I LOVE these. I always knew you'd look great in black hair :)
Loved the costumes!! SO CREATIVE!
LOVE!!
That's just plain great! You were having your own little Pageant of the Masters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBhSaIuWUM
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh this is the BEST! You guys are so clever! I love it.
You guys are the coolest! Great costumes!
Awesome. :) Now, are the frames attached to the back of you? And can I see Ada's costume?
awesome costumes!! i'm so glad i'm related to you. you guys have the best ideas!
Too cute - it's so you and I love it!
You are so fun to see every year... how creative! What was Miss Ada?
Best costumes ever! Who did the painting detail?
I LOVE these. I always knew you'd look great in black hair :)
Loved the costumes!! SO CREATIVE!
LOVE!!
That's just plain great! You were having your own little Pageant of the Masters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBhSaIuWUM
Post a Comment