Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brving in za Barhon's Burvday Prezent!

Ada is decently obsessed with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang these days, so this was a fitting costume:



"Trick or Treat! I LOVE candy!"



Did anyone else know that the screenplay for this movie was written by Roald Dahl and based on the book by Ian Fleming (better known as the creator of James Bond)? Not too shabby.

8 comments:

robyn said...

She is truly truly scrumptious! I totally love the costume!!

Christine said...

Truly Scrumptious, to me she's Truly Scrumptious.... What a cute little girl in a cute costume. It's funny to me that she loves the movie because it still scares me. I hate the kid catcher.

Laurie said...

I think that is probably the cutest costume I've ever seen in my life!!!! I love it! I'm glad you put the movie link on there- I've only seen that movie once. :) You are extremely talented, dear sister!

Mandy said...

She is ADORABLE. I love that movie.

Jennilee said...

haha i love all the costumes this year!! i hope all is going well!!

Jayson & Sara said...

SO cute Katie!!

kelly said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. I like that you can put her hair in two little piggies now...LOL