Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter!

"But Easter's over!"
"Shh! They don't know that. I'm trying to get ahead for next year."

(who can name that flick of all flicks?)

7 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

so cute and TINY!! Ada looks like she's a great big sister, playing her part:) Congrats again if I already told you guys that LOL

Shannon said...

Of course Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Oh my goodness that baby is such a doll. So teeny and cute. I love his sticky up hair. :) Ada looks so sweet in her Easter dress too.

Laurie said...

Thank you for posting more pictures! Such cuties! With every picture you post I want a new baby of my own more and more.

Jennilee said...

amen to laurie

This Old Farmhouse Millville said...

What a cutie! I sent you some art. I hope it makes it there alright. Happy Easter!

Alex said...

Katie, he is adorable!! I want to cuddle him!!

kelly said...

absolutely precious! congrats on two perfect kids.