Thursday, April 28, 2011

The "Boat" has come in

Mesdames et messieurs, maintenant nous allons faire grand petit voyage par bateau. Voulez-vous entrer le Wonkatania?

Peter Glen Fewkes
April 17th, 5:56am
6 pounds
cute as can be

Lots of affection from big sister. Sometimes a little too much affection, but she's learning quickly about being gentle ... and about not sharing raisins.

8 comments:

Seamore Tomato said...

He is so sweet. I love the raisens comment. We had to have that lesson recently too...

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! So dang cute!!! I can't believe how much he has changed between the first and last pictures you posted. So funny about Ada being a "smother". Kelly is one sometimes, too. They just have so much love to share! I also love the raisins comment. Definitely a necessary life lesson.

Jennilee said...

wow so cute. ada looks so big next to him!! congrats again!!

Jenny said...

he's precious! how wonderful that ada loves him ... hope you're all doing well and getting lots of sleep!

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! What a sweet, handsome little man. Hope you are all enjoying snuggling your newborn! :)

Laurie said...

Aaaaaaah! I want to hold him! And I had to laugh about the raisins. :)

lisa said...

He's so adorable!! Look at those little legs--love em!!

Mandy said...

ADORABLE! Good work!