Things we have each been making:
fashion statements

whales (baleen teeth and all. the 8 year-old-me is beside herself with joy.)

Mom (please note the teeth)

Mom 2.0

Dad

Baby Boat

Red Ridin' Hoodin

trip to the worlds-largest-tower-of-used-gas-cans

alien bread (whups. ada was the only one brave enough to try a gnaw.)

beds

What have YOU been making?
9 comments:
Katie, you and your family are the cutest! Good luck with that baby boy coming soon!
umm compared to all of that?!! NOTHING!! nice work out there!!
I love your cute pregnant belly! So cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.
You have the cutest, most talented daughter AND the cutest pregnant belly.
Oh, Katie, you just make me laugh! I LOVE your pictures! Every time I see a photo of Ada I just want to be around her. She always looks so happy and silly and I can see her sense of humor all over her. I'm impressed with her pictures, too. That is some serious art skill for that age! Miss you guys so much!
I love her drawings!! So talented and sweet. Also, it appears that you've misplaced a basketball in your shirt. If you were wondering where it is, I mean. (can't wait to see photos of baby boy!)
Ella was Red Ridding Hood for Halloween and the lining of Ada's is what Ella's dress was made out of. The cape part is really similar too, but I put pockets inside instead of arm slits. They need to do a photo shoot together.
Such cute projects! I love that little Ada face, and I love your teeth! They look fantastic!
If Scooter were there he would happily eat some of that bread! Love the beautiful artwork! Oh - and the outfits!
Post a Comment