Friday, April 15, 2011

*sigh

Sometimes missy A and I will make up stories in the car to go along with whatever song is playing on the radio station. (Turns out that there are quite a few dragons and ghosts in classical music.) Today we were listening to this:



Right around the 3:15-3:40 mark in the song, A exclaims, "They got MA-rried!"

Oh how I wish we were just pre-programmed with this association. What has this girl been watching...?

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Awesome! Hmm. Let's see. What would she have seen that would teach her that? Phineas and Ferb? Wonder Pets? Possibly Sesame Street. :)

Amanda K said...

That's awesome. I love it.

Alexis said...

That is so funny! What a cute girl. And a fun game...

lisa said...

Haha!!! This is definitely in my top ten funny kid stories. Hilarious.

Christine said...

And she's totally correct. Listening to that piece, there is no other explanation for that section. The crescendo completely means marriage. Good job, Ada!