Tuesday, September 20, 2011

5 months and a nickname


I'm pretty sure every big sibling must talk to baby sibling in a high pitched squeal voice. Ada used to come up to Peter and, with the appropriate screech, say "Hiiii lil goochie!" Funny enough, I can't get that name out of my daily usage. I have a feeling 'lil goochie' is going to be around for a long time. Poor kid.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

He looks like the happiest lil goochie ever. And I just love his hair! :)

Lina said...

he is so adorable, i just laugh cause i think he looks like ada. love that little one can't wait to meet him!

Lina said...

so that last comment is from jennilee, since lina has already met him and all!
-jennilee

Sarah said...

Eeee what a cute picture and he is SUCH a little goochie! And look at that neck strength...atta boy!

Mandy said...

Wow, what a cutie. LOVE the hair. It is funny where nicknames come from and how they stick... Little Goochie is a good one!

kelly said...

love it! and this guy has the cutest little smile. i can't believe he's 5 months!

Jenny said...

Lil goochie, haha! That's great. Such cute kids!

Christine said...

What a cute bebe! I love the nickname, too. It must be genetic because we all have nicknames. I think Aunt Amanda named Glen "Gonzo". Keep on using lil goochie. It will look so great on the back of his wrestling sweatshirt in high school!!!

Laurie said...

I want to kiss Lil' Goochie's cheeks. Your family has the best nicknames.