Thursday, September 29, 2011

IT'S a BIRTHDAY! (double that)

I sure do love these two.
Festivities were fairly simple this year. Ada helped me make cupcakes to share with friends at a park. Her reaction upon waking up to a decorated house was a major highlight.

Is it just me, or do the awkward smiles begin as soon as someone turns three?
This picture was on Glen's birthday card. What caption would YOU put with it? Best submission gets a signed copy.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my how cute is that picture of the birthday kids?!? Love it.

Also, caption, "Who wants to play monkey in the middle?"

Jennilee said...

my goodness those are some super cute pictures!!

caption- how many quarters do you think it will take to get that one out?

Donnie and Jennilee said...

Those are great,great pictures!!

"Blue Ribbon Creations"

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahaha that last picture cracke me up... I spy (took me a sec to find hinm LOL) so happy you guys had a great day!! and YES get ready for many awkward forced smiles from here on out we are still working with H about that LOL

Laurie said...

I don't know- Ruby has been a master of the awkward smile for a couple of years now. I love your Where's Waldo pic. :) Super cute monkey hat!

Mandy said...

Love those pics. Too clever of Ada and Glen!
You are so creative. Love your I Spy picture. Alas, I am not creative enough to come up with an amazing caption. :)

Seamore Tomato said...

Happy Birthday to two of our favorite people! Hope it was a great day.

P.S. Adelle was talking about you yesterday and about how she wants me to paint a picture and make the mommy cry!

Rich and Cheryl said...

So sweet. I love the 3-30 picture. Ada's smile is priceless looking at her silly Daddy.

Christine said...

Guess who's pushing turdy???

Sorry, Glen, I had to do it. Such cute, cute pictures of you guys. Ada's face is so cute looking at Glen in the firs picture.

kelly said...

great pics! such a clever idea with the 3-0 one. all that's coming to mind is "can i kiss the monkey" and that doesn't come close to the quarter or monkey in the middle captions.

Katie said...

haha, all great ideas! The winner is Jennilee! Hooray! I'll get Peter to slobber on a pic for you.