Oh, so cute. By the way, are you moving? ;-)
I love, love, love the age of 6 months. What a cutie! Good luck as you pack up and move!
Ok, did you have to look up those lyrics? I never would have been able to remember those. Baby Crockett is very handsome!
6 months already?!! super cute! hope the moving process is going well. hope we still get to see ya around Christmas!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, so cute. By the way, are you moving? ;-)
I love, love, love the age of 6 months. What a cutie! Good luck as you pack up and move!
Ok, did you have to look up those lyrics? I never would have been able to remember those. Baby Crockett is very handsome!
6 months already?!! super cute! hope the moving process is going well. hope we still get to see ya around Christmas!
Post a Comment