lol. That is the funniest thing ever! It truly does look like he's trying to swim across the carpet. At least he gets where he wants to go, right?
Sterling and I were cracking up!! Aw I miss that kid! Only he would think of such a practical way to move around!! Sooooo cuteeee.
That is AWESOME.
my oh my that is hilarious!! we love it and laugh along with ya!!
oh my, how funny! he's so adorable and i can't believe he's 9 months!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol. That is the funniest thing ever! It truly does look like he's trying to swim across the carpet. At least he gets where he wants to go, right?
Sterling and I were cracking up!! Aw I miss that kid! Only he would think of such a practical way to move around!! Sooooo cuteeee.
That is AWESOME.
my oh my that is hilarious!! we love it and laugh along with ya!!
oh my, how funny! he's so adorable and i can't believe he's 9 months!
Post a Comment