One thing I like about our new place is the stairs. It is so nice to have different levels.
Aren't they pretty?
Pardon?...What's ON my stairs? Ooooooh! That old stuff? I just grabbed that in Target's Christmas clearance today.
I don't typically post this kind of thing, but seriously. A worker was OPENING boxes. UNTOUCHED merchandise. 90% OFF!!! 29 bucks. Read it and weep.
And yes, .... yes I DO need every last item here. (umm.....)
Does this qualify as adding color to my January?

10 comments:
Is that dish soap? So amazing. I should make a run to target and see what they have in our clearance section...
Nice! I love those kinds of deals.
Your stairs are beautiful. And that was a sweet score. And very very colorful!
Awesome. That's like only $1 per pound I will gain.
Nice! Those nuts were probably a steal. I didn't go too crazy with after Christmas clearance this year simply because everything I thought about buying I then thought, "I'm just going to have to pack this and move it in a few months. Pass." :) I think that all those great deals definitely add color to your January.
seriously... such a score!! way to go katie! i would say ALL of that stuff will be enjoyed. so happy for you!
Congratulations! I love that you got a year supply of so many things!!!!
What a steal!
That is amazing!
wow wow wow! you always seem to get great clearance deals at target--what's your secret?
Post a Comment